Monday 7 January 2013

Christmas.
A tad delayed I know, but work has been mental over the last couple of weeks. We have finally shut the shop up (for those of you who follow me on twitter, you will know that Topshop is having a refurb and will be closed for 2 months eep!). So it's been all go go in my world! I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas, spent lots of time with loved ones, ate too much and also a good New Years! I thought I'd post pictures of some of the presents I received. My mum literally goes all out every Christmas bless her so I was thoroughly spoiled but am always so grateful. I also finally got an iPad yippeeeee! I'm so excited, I just need to wait for some new software for my mac as it's currently incompatible with the iPad but I can't wait to use it properly. So happy. What did you all get? hope Santa brought you everything you wished for. x

No comments:

Post a Comment