Monday 8 April 2013


From left to right top then bottom: Topshop Dungarees £55, Topshop quilted sweat £38, Topshop leather look corset £30, Topshop Holographic nail varnish £6, Topshop fluro step hem tunic £25, River Island grey marl mesh insert top £25, Bitching and Junkfood shorts £75, River Island flatform shoes £50, Zara neon box clutch £19.99.

These are a few of the goodies on my current Spring wish/want list. Obviously lusting after neon brights right now and muted monochrome pieces. I'm in holiday mode so everything I'm wanting is bright and bold. There are some lovely items coming through in the high street at the moment, not-so-good for my bank balance but oh-so-good for my wardrobe! I'm especially in love with the box neon clutch from Zara but they are out of stock in the pink at the moment, I'm waiting for it to come back in to purchase that bad boy! A lot of the items are Topshop but that's because I work there and I see these things everyday, which makes me want them even more (Anyone who works there will know what I'm talking about, even pieces you didn't like you grow to like after seeing them so much!). 
What are your favourite pieces at the moment?x

1 comment:

  1. i love the sweatshirt and neon top!


    http://vividiorquue.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete