Thursday 19 July 2012

Fifi Lapin for Iconemesis.
Hello all, bit of a random post today but I feel this deserves it. My boyfriend ever-so-sweetly bought me this adorable Fifi Lapin phone case from Iconemesis as I wouldn't stop going on about it! I was torn between this and the cupcake one that they have here. To be honest I will probably end up buying the other one myself, they are just too cute. The quality is amazing and fits so nicely on my phone, it's not chunky at all and fits just right. They had a 40% off code so the boy actually got it for £14.99 which is a bargain, they are normally £24.99 which is a little pricey for a phone case but I think it's worth it for the quality and uniqueness. 

Iconemesis collaborates with some of the world's greatest artists to bring us these lovely phone cases. 

'The idea behind iconemesis is to give
you the option of expressing your individuality
through your case.'

It's a great idea, with technology becoming part of our everyday lives it gives us the opportunity to express it and use it in the way we like! They are bringing out an awesome feature which will actually allow you to create your own iPhone/Blackberry case. Awesome.

For a limited time only they have a discount code of 20% off using the code ICON220. GO GO GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment