Thursday 13 September 2012

Bestival 2012.
Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters, Playsuit: Topshop, Boots: Topshop. 
 Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters, Top: New Look, Shorts: Topshop, Shoes: New Look.
Checked top: Topshop, Blue crop top: New Look, Disco Treggings: Topshop.

 Here are a few snaps from last weekend when I went to Bestival which is on the Isle of Wight. (I've included a few outfit pictures too). I went last year and couldn't resist going again this year with the same group of people (plus #newbie). It's literally the best festival I have been too, it's got great music, a good vibe and the weather this year was awesome. I saw a load of people from Florence and the Machine to Toddla T to Stevie Wonder. I let my drum and bass head out, danced like crazy, drank too much, ate junk and didn't get enough sleep. But it was totally worth it. I'm thinking next year it's time for Glastonbury.
 Are you a festival goer? Which are your favourites? x

1 comment:

  1. Love all your festival outfits! Looks like you had a fab time! x

    Ps. I've just emailed you at your live account :)

    ReplyDelete