Friday 7 February 2014

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, I've turned 25 and it's already February, what?

So I've been a little bit more than absent recently, but life is hectic. I've started a new job in Zara (which I'm loving) and I've been all over the place. First off I was training in Southampton and now I'm on my 5th week in Brighton with 2 more to go. I'm basically living out of a bag and in a hotel at the moment. It's exhausting but worth it right now. I made the right decision and I'm the happiest I've been in a while. I thought this could be a little update post with some pictures of what I've been up to...

Standard #selfie, my hairs getting long... finally.
My lovely and less-than-subtle suitcase.
My 'all black' clothing for training, can't wait to get some colour back into my life.
 The lovely Brighton Pier. I really am tempted to move here one day, I've fallen in love.
I loved this artwork.
...and again.
The view from my hotel room.Me chilling in my 'home' (hotel room). 
 25th Birthday!
 My lovely goodies, I was spoilt as usual.
 Yes, I jumped on the MK band wagon but went for the unconventional black Michael Kors 5191.
 My beautiful cake that my beautiful sister made me. It was AMAZING.
 ...and more surprises.
 Bad quality picture here, but just so you could see the size ratio compared to my face, ha.

 Hopefully all will be settled and I'll be back to a 'normal' life in a couple of weeks time. I really want to start blogging properly, doing outfit posts and fashion-y bits on set days and have a bit of a routine on my blog, because I do really enjoy doing it, but we'll see what happens. I'm not making any promises ha, lifes just a little bit crazy sometimes, but I wouldn't have it any other way!
 Hope you're all well and had a lovely festive period, new years and all that jazz. x



1 comment:

  1. I have read many blogs yet, but your style is so impressive to me. I would come again to give a boost to my skills through the knowledge you provide us in your blogs. Hats off for your superb writings.
    wholesale womens tops supplier uk

    ReplyDelete