Monday 10 February 2014

Topshop + Adidas 
most awesome collab EVER?

If you haven't already heard the news, Topshop and Adidas have joined forces to become a power team creating a 20-piece collection which will be launching in stores on March 20th. This is very VERY exciting, typical for it to happen after I've just left the company (damn, no discount), but nevertheless I still think it's an awesome collaboration and worth a mention. 

From VogueThe collection will infuse sportswear with femininity, and can be worn for both fashion and performance. Styles include tailored tracksuit bottoms with Adidas's signature triple stripe; slouchy scoop-neck vests with drop armholes; athletic shorts with floral detailing; and hoodies baring the Adidas logo. The range will also include footwear, with new interpretations of the sport brand's Superstar, Tech Super and Attitude trainers. Prices start at £25 for a vest and rise to £90 for the Tech Super trainers.

These are the only images that have been released so far, but already I'm impressed. I'm especially loving the tank top. I'm very intrigued to see the rest of the collection, I best start saving my dollar...
What do you guys think? Yey or ney? x

No comments:

Post a Comment