Monday 6 June 2011

H&M ISLE OF WIGHT.

The H&M Lounge is back at the Isle of Wight festival for a second year running and we want to invite our fans at the festival to come and celebrate with us in style! This year we are proud to share with you H&M Conscious*, our commitment and approach to work towards a more social and environmentally sustainable way as a company. For more information check out our corporate responsibility and our seven commitments for a greener future http://about.hm.com/gb/csr
 
I cannot believe I actually won 2 x camping tickets to the SOLD OUT Isle of Wight festival this weekend from H&M as well as VIP entry to their lounge. You had to 'tell us in no more than 100 words how to create your perfect recycled or reinvented festival fashion look.' I couldn't resist entering as make do and mending is right up my street. Below is my entry:

And of course I featured my blog and my special page dedicated to DIY fashion: http://jenniferlouiseloves.blogspot.com/p/make-do-mend.html
  
 AND I WON! AMAZING.
So happy and will update you with pictures, fashion and music when I return next Monday.
x

1 comment: