Friday 17 June 2011

WANT MOTEL.
 Gypsy Playsuit £48
Gorgeous playsuit, very feminine and girly, but simple.
Oversize Tee £32
Simple, effortless look perfect for Spring Summer 2011.
Skinny Jordan Jean £52
Gorgeous jeans, they remind me of a circus, bringing back circus chic? 
In a good way of course. I have a similar pair from punkyfish, love love.
Tilly Crop Tee in Denim £28
Lovin' these shorts too, the whole outfit is lavvly. 
I am trying to find a peace sign necklace like this, 
any ideas where to get a decent sized one from?
Celeste Dress £42
A beautiful sleeveless button front shirt dress, I need something like this in my life!
Sheer is so on trend, and looks amazing when style right.
Celeste Dress- Night Sky, £42
An oversized button front shirt dress, 
I have wanted this for a long time,but just need the money! 
It's so lovely and easy to team with a number of pieces.

I basically need all of these pieces in my life. Ha! 
I am loving Motel at the moment and you should be to:

1 comment: