Wednesday 15 February 2012

ONEUniform.
Excuse the actual gross picture of myself, but it's been a long old day. I started work today at 7am which meant a 5:30am wake up call. Not pretty. It's not 6:20pm so I'm exhausted and looking rough haha. Thought I'd show my outfit of the day (really my first piece of uniform). I decided to buy this knitted Jumper (obviously from Topshop) for uniform, with 60% off you really can't go wrong. It cost me roughly £14. I've also bought some light baby blue Leigh jeans and some Pink Jamie Jeans. I will post outfits with these when I wear them! I teamed this jumper up with my Acid Wash Leigh's and some tan military boots from Matalan. Excuse the lack of photo's and posting. Been super busy recently with loads of important visits and with Model Store coming up (stores get marked on pretty much EVERYTHING). Scary and a lot of pressure, but hopefully it will all pay off soon enough! :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment